Cerca nel blog

lunedì, ottobre 02, 2006

Sister

Sister,
you've been on my mind
Sister, we're two of a kind
So sister,
I'm keepin' my eyes on you
I betcha think
I don't know nothin'
But singin' the blues
Oh brother, have I got news for you
I'm somethin'
I hope you think
that you're somethin' too

Oh, Scufflin',
I been up that lonesome road
And I seen a lot of suns goin' down
Oh, but trust me
No low life's gonna run me around

So let me tell you somethin' sister
Remember your name
No twister,
gonna steal your stuff away
My sister
We sho' ain't got a whole lot of time
So shake your shimmy,
Sister
'Cause honey the Póka
is doin' fine-

Polenta.

Usare farina per polenta gialla.
Usare l'apposito paiolo, possibilmente in rame.
Mettere a bollire l'acqua, salare ma non troppo.
Gettare la farina quando l'acqua bolle, evitare i grumi usando l'apposito attrezzo.
Mescolare ogni cinque minuti con un mestolo da polenta, cuocere per cinquanta minuti.
la crosta della polenta staccata dal paiolo puo' essere un insolito antipasto da offrire insieme con un Prosecco.

Nessun commento: